Funeral Home Customer Service AZ: Creating Exceptional Experiences for Today's Families
Alan D. Wolfelt
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
3.7 of 5
Companion Press (April 1, 2005)
Marketing & Sales
From personalizing memorials and visitations to aftercare for the bereaved, this thoughtful manual helps owners and staff of funeral homes and cemeteries better understand their customers and the special needs in tending to the grieving and burial process. Explaining the evolution and prospects of today's "experience economy" customer, this motivational resource offers practical guidance for exceeding expectations and provides suggestions for service issues particular to funeral homes, such as first impressions, telephone skills, competition, and arrangements. With the more than 70 issues addressed, funeral professionals will be able to meet and exceed the sensitive necessities of families in pain.
Download Funeral Home Customer Service AZ: Creating Exceptional Experiences for Today's Families by Alan D. Wolfelt free
Related pdf eBooks
- Final Arrangements: A Novel
- A Pastor's Guide to Conducting a Funeral: Things Every Pastor Needs to Know ...
- Funeral Games and Other Poems
- Customer Service Pack for the Leisure Industry: Creating the Competitive Ed ...
- Service Heroes In Hospitality : A Guest Service Training Program
- Management: Meeting and Exceeding Customer Expectations with Student CD-ROM ...
- Caring for Your Own Dead
- Customer Relations Handbook for Builders
- Don't Drop the Coffin
- Achieving Service Excellence: Strategies for Healthcare