Introduction to Hospitality (6th Edition)
- 1465 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1611 downloads at 25 mb/s
The Sixth Edition of Introduction to Hospitality focuses on hospitality operations while offering a broad, comprehensive foundation of current knowledge about the world’s largest industry. Throughout, author John R. Walker invites students to share this industry’s unique enthusiasm and passion. The text is organized into five sections: the hospitality industry and tourism; lodging; restaurants, managed services, and beverages; recreation, theme parks, clubs, and gaming entertainment; and assemblies and event management. Each section includes insight from industry professionals, contains up-to-date information on career opportunities, and includes many examples illuminating current industry trends and realities. Extensively revised and updated, this edition contains new photos, new page layouts, and new coverage on topics ranging from sustainability to globalization.
- Supervision in the Hospitality Industry
- Welcome to Hospitality: An Introduction
- Study Guide
- Human Resource Management for the Hospitality Industry
- Handbook of Hospitality Strategic Management (Handbooks of Hospitality Mana ...
- Introduction to Management in the Hospitality Industry: WITH Student Access ...
- Purchasing Selection and Procurement for the Hospitality Industry
- Cost Control for the Hospitality Industry: Instructors' Manual to 2r.e
- Food and Beverage Management: A selection of readings (Management Reader)
- Club Management Issues in Australia and North America