Practical Guide to Sports First Aid
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
3.5 of 5
Lotus Publishing (November 30, 2004)
Allied Health Professions
- 1671 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1733 downloads at 25 mb/s
A Practical Guide to Sports First Aid has been written for sports injury and bodywork therapists, trainers, coaches, physiotherapists and existing Sports First Aid personnel who wish to increase their skill base in pre-hospital trauma diagnosis and the handling of all sports injuries. This book uniquely stresses the importance of Sports First Aid personnel being trained in knowing when to refer soft tissue injuries to neuromuscular therapists and other bodywork practitioners. It is also the only book to cover training in the use of the Seaberg SAM Splint. Wayne Gill has over 20 years experience in first aid; and for over a decade, he has been a First Aid instructor. More recently he has qualified as a Sports Injuries Therapist and Neuromuscular Therapy practitioner. Wayne is a Director and Senior Instructor of the training organisation Direct First Aid, and teaches sports injury professionals and First Aid instructors throughout the UK and Ireland. ?This book will be of benefit in the training of more individuals in the skills required to provide competent first aid for the injured sports person and is a useful addition to training courses in pre-hospital trauma care for Sports First Aid personnel. ? Charles S. B. Galasko, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Chairman, Intercollegiate Academic Board for Sports and Exercise Medicine.
Download Practical Guide to Sports First Aid by Wayne Gill free
Related pdf eBooks
- Sports medicine: Fitness, training, injuries
- Sports Injuries: Diagnosis and Management, 3e
- Clinical Sports Medicine
- Rehabilitation Techniques for Sports Medicine and Athletic Training with La ...
- Living With Sports Injuries (Teen's Guides)
- Sports Neurology, An Issue of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics, ...
- Women's Health in Sports and Exercise
- Sports Medicine Handbook: A Guide to the Prevention and Treatment of Athlet ...
- The Oxford Dictionary of Sports Science and Medicine
- Sports Injuries: Their Prevention and Treatment