Boundary Element Methods: Fundamentals and Applications
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
4.5 of 5
Springer; 1 edition (April 23, 1993)
- 1628 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1240 downloads at 25 mb/s
The Boundary Element Methods (BEM) has become one of the most efficient tools for solving various kinds of problems in engineering science. The International Association for Boundary Element Methods (IABEM) was established in order to promote and facilitate the exchange of scientific ideas related to the theory and applications of boundary element methods. The aim of this symposium is to provide a forum for researchers in boundary element methods and boundary-integral formulations in general to present contemporary concepts and techniques leading to the advancement of capabilities and understanding of this com putational methodology. The topics covered in this symposium include mathematical and computational aspects, applications to solid mechanics, fluid mechanics, acoustics, electromagnetics, heat transfer, optimization, control, inverse problems and other interdisciplinary problems. Papers deal ing with the coupling of the boundary element method with other computational methods are also included. The editors hope that this volume presents some innovative techniques and useful knowl edge for the development of the boundary element methods. February, 1992 S. Kobayashi N. Nishimura Contents Abe, K.
Download Boundary Element Methods: Fundamentals and Applications free
Related pdf eBooks
- Linear and Nonlinear Crack Growth Using Boundary Elements (Topics in Engine ...
- Boundary Element Methods II
- Boundary Element Methods: Proceedings of the Third International Seminar, I ...
- Progress in Boundary Element Methods, Vol. 2
- Boundary Elements: An Introductory Course
- Asymptotic Analysis and Boundary Layers (Scientific Computation)
- Free Boundary Problems in Continuum Mechanics: International Conference on ...
- Finite Element Method Electromagnetics: Antennas, Microwave Circuits, and S ...
- Multiscale Finite Element Methods: Theory and Applications (Surveys and Tut ...
- Boundary Control and Boundary Variations: Proceedings of the IFIP WG 7.2 Co ...