7: Computer Methods And Experimental Measurements For Surface Effects And Contact Mechanics VII (WIT Transactions on Engineering Sciences)
C. A. Brebbia, S.-I. Nishida, J. T. M. De Hosson
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
3.7 of 5
WIT Press / Computational Mechanics; illustrated edition edition (August 22, 2005)
- 1260 downloads at 24 mb/s
The research activities in the field of surface engineering have been greatly driven by the realization that the surface is usually the most important part of any engineering component. The scientific research featured deals with fundamental and applied concepts of surface engineering, in particular focusing on the interplay between applied physics, materials science and engineering, computational mechanics and mechanical engineering. The book is devoted to fundamental and applied studies of four interconnected aspects: processing, microstructural features, functional performance as well as the design of an appropriate theoretical and predictive framework of protective surfaces. This volume contains papers presented at the Seventh International Conference on Computational Methods and Experiments in Contact mechanics and Surface Treatment Effects which cover the following areas: Surface treatments; Surface problems in contact mechanics; Failure mechanisms; Coupled analysis and experiments; Thin coatings; Thick coatings; Contact mechanics; Material surfaces in contact; Applications and case studies.
Download 7: Computer Methods And Experimental Measurements For Surface Effects And Contact Mechanics VII (WIT Transactions on Engineering Sciences) by C. A. Brebbia, S.-I. Nishida, J. T. M. De Hosson free
Related pdf eBooks
- Materials Characterisation V: Computational Methods and Experiments (WIT Tr ...
- General And Applied Mechanics (Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics ...
- Dynamic Behavior of Materials, Volume 1: Proceedings of the 2010 Annual Con ...
- 010: Encyclopedia of Fluid Mechanics, Volume 10: Surface and Groundwater Fl ...
- Introduction to Surface Engineering and Functionally Engineered Materials
- Surface Characterization of Biomaterials: Proceedings (Progress in Biomedic ...
- Advances in Applied Mechanics, Volume 43
- Dynamics of Bubbles and Vortices Near a Free Surface: Presented at the Asme ...
- 16: Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics Of Heterogeneous Systems (Series on Adva ...
- Advances in Experimental Mechanics VII: Selected, Peer Reviewed Papers from ...