Chemical Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam, 2nd Ed
- 1891 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1281 downloads at 25 mb/s
Study for the FE exam with this discipline-specific review book, which includes:
- 60 practice problems, with full solutions
- 2 complete 4-hour exams
- Coverage of all the topics on the chemical afternoon section of the exam
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Computers & Numerical Methods
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Material & Energy Balances
- Pollution Prevention
- Process Control
- Process Design & Economics Evaluation
- Process Equipment Design
- Process Safety
- Transport Phenomena
This book is part of PPI’s Legacy Series—products developed for the former pencil-and-paper version of the NCEES FE exam, which is now delivered as a computer-based-test (CBT). Some of the content may appear in PPI’s current CBT FE exam products.
Download the FE Guide
A free electronic How to Use FERM3 Guide to the FE exam (PDF) download is available. Click here to download the free PDF version of the How to Use the FE Review Manual (FERM3) for the FE exam.
- Solutions Manual (SI Units) for the Engineer-In-Training Reference Manual, ...
- LARE Review, Section A Sample Exam: Project and Construction Administration ...
- McSe Windows 2000 Professional Training Pack (Exam 70 210 (Certification Pr ...
- Provincial Applications of Physics Exam Secrets Study Guide: Provincial Tes ...
- Faster Smarter A+ Certification
- Be Prepared for the AP Calculus Exam
- uCertify Guide for Oracle Exam 1Z0-047: Pass your Oracle Database SQL Exper ...
- Cracking the AP Psychology Exam, 2012 Edition (College Test Preparation)
- Mosby's Prep Guide for the Canadian RN Exam 2e + Mosby's Comprehensive Revi ...
- TSI's Ultimate PMP Exam Prep Home Study Kit