Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty: The Modern Frontier, An Issue of Clinics in Sports Medicine, 1e (The Clinics: Orthopedics)
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
5.0 of 5
Elsevier; 1 edition (December 16, 2013)
Medicine & Health Sciences
- 1843 downloads at 24 mb/s
This issue of Clinics in Sports Medicine will cover the latest technology and techniques in partial knee arthroplasty, including the use of robotics, different types of custom implants, and advice on return-to-activity. It will also offer information on different possible outcomes and complications that could occur after surgery. This topic has not been covered in Sports Medicine in at least the past ten years, and, as it grows as a popular treatment, it should become a useful issue of CSM.
Download Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty: The Modern Frontier, An Issue of Clinics in Sports Medicine, 1e (The Clinics: Orthopedics) free
Related pdf eBooks
- 23: Recent Advancements in Neuromuscular Medicine, An Issue of Physical Med ...
- Foot and Ankle Trauma, An Issue of Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surger ...
- Sports Neurology, An Issue of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics, ...
- ACL Graft & Fixation Choices, An Issue of Clinics in Sports Medicine, 1 ...
- Technological Advances in Denistry and Oral Surgery, An Issue of Dental Cli ...
- Nontuberculous Mycobacteria, An Issue of Clinics in Chest Medicine, 1e (The ...
- Overactive Bladder, An Issue of Urologic Clinics, 1e (The Clinics: Surgery)
- Cardiology Drug Update, An Issue of Cardiology Clinics, 1e (The Clinics: I ...
- Hypertension, An Issue of Clinics in Geriatric Medicine, 1e (The Clinics: I ...
- Hepatology, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice, 1e (The ...