Polarized Sources and Targets: Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
4.7 of 5
World Scientific Pub Co Inc; 1 edition (April 26, 2007)
- 1263 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1725 downloads at 25 mb/s
Polarized beams and targets have been irreplaceable tools in nuclear and particle physics experiments for a long time and have provided us rich information on the role played by spin-degrees of freedom in the sub-nuclear world. In addition, techniques to obtain large nuclear polarization have recently been applied to new fields such as materials and medical sciences.The scope of these proceedings covers recent progress of state-of-the-art techniques in spin polarization, the cryogenic method, the atomic beam method, the optical pumping method and the nuclear reaction method.
Download Polarized Sources and Targets: Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop free
Related pdf eBooks
- Nuclear Physics in a Nutshell
- International Congress on Advances in Applied Physics and Materials Science ...
- New Trends in Nuclear Collective Dynamics: Proceedings of the Nuclear Physi ...
- Nuclear Physics: Workshop Proceedings
- Nuclear Data for Science and Technology: Proceedings of an International Co ...
- Advances in Nuclear Dynamics 3
- Intersections of Particle and Nuclear Physics: 9th Conference CIPANP2006 (A ...
- Theoretical Nuclear Physics: Nuclear Structure v. 1
- Solid State Nuclear Track Detectors
- New Projects and Lines of Research in Nuclear Physics: Proceedings of the I ...