Sports Neurology, An Issue of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics, 1e (The Clinics: Orthopedics)
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
3.8 of 5
Saunders; 1 edition (February 17, 2009)
Medicine & Health Sciences
This collection of concise yet comprehensive reviews is a great resource for all health care givers: sports medicine specialists, neurosurgeons, neurologists, occupational medicine specialists, orthopedic surgeons, emergency medicine specialists, neuropsychologists, general practitioners, kinesiologists, physical therapists, sports trainers, and occupational therapists. Find articles on sport-specific problems: concussion in hockey and football, spinal cord problems within winter sports, excessive pediatric injury associated with trampoline usage, weightlifting and running injuries. Specialized chapters on sleep deprivation, utilization of drugs of abuse, fatigue for the athlete’s well being and physiological functioning. Injury specific chapters include: biomechanics of head injury, pathophysiology of spinal cord injuries, and peripheral nerve injuries due to any activities of sports and recreation.
Download Sports Neurology, An Issue of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics, 1e (The Clinics: Orthopedics) free
Related pdf eBooks
- Sports medicine: Fitness, training, injuries
- Practical Guide to Sports First Aid
- Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty: The Modern Frontier, An Issue of Clinic ...
- The Oxford Dictionary of Sports Science and Medicine
- Sideline Help
- Clinical Sports Medicine
- Women's Health in Sports and Exercise
- Rehabilitation Techniques for Sports Medicine and Athletic Training with La ...
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine, 1e (3 Volumes)
- Sports Injuries: Diagnosis and Management, 3e