Utilization-Focused Evaluation: The New Century Text
- 1790 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1767 downloads at 25 mb/s
Both practical and theoretical, Utilization-Focused Evaluation: The New Century Text, Third Edition tells how to conduct program evaluations and why to conduct them in the manner prescribed. Each chapter contains a review of the relevant literature and actual case examples to illustrate major points. Finally, the book offers a definite point of view developed from observing much of what has passed for program evaluation that has not been very useful.
- Practical Program Evaluations: Getting From Ideas To Outcomes
- Theorists' Models in Action: New Directions for Evaluation, Number 106
- Program Evaluation: Methods and Case Studies, 7th Edition
- How to Measure Program Implementation (CSE Program Evaluation Kit)
- Using Program Theory in Evaluation (New Directions for Evaluation)
- The Road to Results: Designing and Conducting Effective Development Evaluat ...
- Evaluation of Employee Assistance Programs
- Stakeholder-Based Evaluation: New Directions for Program Evaluation, No 17
- Evaluating Police Management Development Programs:
- Qualitative Research & Evaluation Methods