The Fall of the Imam
- 1749 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1818 downloads at 25 mb/s
Who will overthrow the Imam? Who will defeat the oppression, the tyranny, the injustice, and the killings? Then, who is the Imam? Is he the man, the male, the father, the husband, the ruler, the leader?
This powerful and poetic novel by Egypt’s leading feminist writer reveals the underlying hypocrisy of a male-dominated religious state and raises awareness of the insufferable predicament of women in a society that will ultimately self-destruct.
Nawal El Saadawi is an internationally renowned Egyptian writer and feminist. She is currently a distinguished visiting professor at Spelman College in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Woman Against Her Sex: A Critique of Nawal el-Saadawi
- The Hidden Face of Eve: Women in the Arab World
- The Invisible Imam (Assassin's Creed, #1)
- IMAM OCULTO EL Losada
- The Life and Times of Chinubhai Chokshi
- The Burda of Al-Busiri: The Poem of the Cloak (Arabic and English Edition)
- The Imam's Daughter: My Desperate Flight to Freedom
- Engendering African Social Sciences (Codesria Book Series)
- War, Peace and Non-violence: An Islamic Perspective
- The Integral Feminist: Madeleine Pelletier, 1874-1939 : Feminism, Socialism ...