Forgiving Others: Joining Wisdom and Love
Timothy S. Lane
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
4.8 of 5
New Growth Press (July 28, 2005)
- 1280 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1492 downloads at 25 mb/s
Forgiving someone who has hurt you is one of the most difficult tasks anyone ever faces. In fact, it is so hard that most people avoid it at all costs. But when we don't forgive, we pay the price of bitterness that affects all of our relationships. Is it possible to forgive a great wrong and treat others with compassion despite the way they have treated us? In CCEFs Forgiving Others: Joining Wisdom and Love, Timothy S. Lane, drawing on his personal, pastoral, and counseling experience, explains that only when you understand God's love and forgiveness for you, will you be able to forgive those who have deeply hurt you. He applies that truth by explaining what forgiveness looks like in different situations and how to wisely practice forgiveness in the midst of difficult circumstances. All the minibooks in our Christian bookstore offer gospel-centered hope for everyday issues like parenting, marriage, and personal change. These easy-to-read discipleship and biblical counseling resources tackle lifes toughest issues in 30 minutes or less.Minibooks are frequently used by pastors and ministry leaders to help others apply biblical wisdom to specific life issues. Churches, biblical counseling ministries, and missional organizations make the minibooks available in their acrylic display cases to further discipleship and gospel-centered living.
Download Forgiving Others: Joining Wisdom and Love by Timothy S. Lane free
Related pdf eBooks
- Forgiveness: Following Jesus Into Radical Loving
- Forgive to Live: How Forgiveness Can Save Your Life
- Forgiving Our Parents, Forgiving Ourselves: Healing Adult Children of Dysfu ...
- Forgiveness: I Just Can't Forgive Myself (Resources for Changing Lives)
- Hope for Your Heart: Finding Strength in Life's Storms
- Prayer: Experiencing Awe and Intimacy with God
- Pastoral Care and Counseling in Sexual Diversity
- Competency Based Counseling (Creative Pastoral Care and Counseling) (Creati ...
- The Gift Of Forgiveness
- Rooted In God's Love: Meditations On Biblical Texts