Introduction to Hilbert Spaces with Applications, Third Edition
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
3.5 of 5
Academic Press; 3 edition (October 13, 2005)
- 1408 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1912 downloads at 25 mb/s
Building on the success of the two previous editions, Introduction to Hilbert Spaces with Applications, Third Edition, offers an overview of the basic ideas and results of Hilbert space theory and functional analysis. It acquaints students with the Lebesgue integral, and includes an enhanced presentation of results and proofs. Students and researchers will benefit from the wealth of revised examples in new, diverse applications as they apply to optimization, variational and control problems, and problems in approximation theory, nonlinear instability, and bifurcation. The text also includes a popular chapter on wavelets that has been completely updated. Students and researchers agree that this is the definitive text on Hilbert Space theory.
- Updated chapter on wavelets
- Improved presentation on results and proof
- Revised examples and updated applications
- Completely updated list of references
Download Introduction to Hilbert Spaces with Applications, Third Edition by Lokenath Debnath free
Related pdf eBooks
- Introduction to Hilbert Spaces with Applications, Second Edition
- Hilbert Space, Boundary Value Problems, and Orthogonal Polynomials (Operato ...
- Introduction to Groundwater Modeling: Finite Difference and Finite Element ...
- Essential Results of Functional Analysis (Chicago Lectures in Mathematics)
- Introductory functional analysis with applications
- Invariant Subspaces (Ergebnisse der Mathematik und ihrer Grenzgebiete. 2. F ...
- Functional analysis (Die Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften in E ...
- Bifurcation Theory: An Introduction with Applications to PDEs (Applied Math ...
- Probabilistic Techniques in Analysis (Probability and Its Applications)
- Linear Algebra: An Introductory Approach (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematic ...