Controversies in Contemporary Advertising
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
4.0 of 5
SAGE Publications, Inc; 2 edition (August 5, 2013)
Marketing & Sales
- 1767 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1459 downloads at 25 mb/s
Presenting a range of perspectives on advertising in a global society, this Second Edition of Controversies in Contemporary Advertising, by Kim Bartel Sheehan, examines economic, political, social, and ethical perspectives and covers a number of topics including stereotyping, controversial products, consumer culture, and new technology. The book is divided equally between macro and micro issues, providing a balanced portrait of the role advertising has in society today. Author Kim Bartel Sheehan′s work recognizes the plurality of opinions towards advertising, allowing the reader to form and analyze their own judgments. It encourages readers to obtain a critical perspective on advertising issues.
Download Controversies in Contemporary Advertising free
Related pdf eBooks
- Advertising and Sales Promotion
- Advertising Management
- Advertising in Society: Classic and Contemporary Readings on Advertising's ...
- Internet Advertising: Theory and Research (Advertising and Consumer Psychol ...
- Advertising and Promotion: An Integrated Marketing Communications Approach
- Social Communication in Advertising: Persons, Products and Images of Well B ...
- Advertising (Opposing Viewpoints Series)
- ADVERTISING & IT'S MENTALLAWS (The History of advertising)
- Packaging The Presidency: A History and Criticism of Presidential Campaign ...
- Advertising: Reflections of a Century