Awful Ogre's Awful Day
- 1637 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1641 downloads at 25 mb/s
It's pouring. The wind is blowing down trees. Awful Ogre's rattlesnake wakes him. He tickles his piranha, scatters his rats, and disengages his leeches. Another wonderful day is about to begin.
Awful Ogre, huge, hungry, horrible--and totally lovable, will steal the heart of every reader. Larger than life--larger, in fact, than all other ogres, Awful Ogre packs into one day enough excitement, imagination, emotion, and sheer ebullience to last most of us a lifetime
Jack Prelutsky and Paul O. Zelinsky have created a tour de force of epic proportions and infinite appeal.
- Awful Thursday (An I am reading book)
- The Awful Dynasty (World Cultural Heritage Library)
- Awful Annie & The Squeaking Chop (Young Childrens Fiction)
- The Gargoyle King (Dragonlance: Ogre Titans, Book 3)
- The Frog Tells Her Side of the Story: Hey God, I'm Having an Awful Vacation ...
- The labyrinth of solitude ; The other Mexico ; Return to the labyrinth of s ...
- London in the Nineteenth Century: 'A Human Awful Wonder of God'
- Dreadful Acts: Book Two in the Eddie Dickens Trilogy
- Horrors!: The Awful Truth About the Monsters, Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies ...
- The Ogre's Pact: The Twilight Giants, Book I