Emergency: Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured
- 1825 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1258 downloads at 25 mb/s
Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured, Eighth Edition is the center of an integrated teaching and learning system that will help define the future direction of EMS education. It combines comprehensive medical content with dynamic new features and interactive technology to better support instructors and to help prepare students for the field. Includes free EMT-B Mobile Field Guide (runs on PalmPilot, eBook Reader, Windows CE based handheld). Distance learning solutions available Blackboard and WebCT.
- Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured (Orange Book Seri ...
- Nancy Caroline's Emergency Care in the Streets
- Essentials Of Emergency Medicine
- Regionalizing Emergency Care: Workshop Summary
- Paramedic Care: Principles & Practice: Patient Assessment
- Safe and Effective Medication Use in the Emergency Department
- Feline Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
- Emergency Pediatrics: A Guide to Ambulatory Care
- Emergency Medical Care
- Pediatric Emergency Nursing