Women's Health in Sports and Exercise
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
5.0 of 5
Amer Academy of Orthopaedic (January 15, 2001)
Medicine & Health Sciences
Presents recent information concerning female participation in sports and fitness and the special health needs for this population. Participation in sports by females of all ages has significantly increased during the latter part of the 20th century and has become a prominent part of public life at both a professional and recreational level. This book discusses training methods, injury risks, and the effects of exercise on physical and emotional health that are specific to the female athlete. Topics covered include: musculoskeletal injuries; musculoskeletal fitness; general health issue; and psychosocial health issues.
Download Women's Health in Sports and Exercise free
Related pdf eBooks
- Sports medicine: Fitness, training, injuries
- Sports Neurology, An Issue of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics, ...
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Online Health & Fitness
- Thrive Fitness: The Vegan-Based Training Program for Maximum Strength, Heal ...
- Anabolic Steroids in Sport and Exercise
- The Da Vinci Fitness Code
- Clinical Sports Medicine
- Teach Yourself Fitness (Teach Yourself: Games/Hobbies/Sports)
- Adapted Physical Activity: Health and Fitness
- Exercise in Health and Disease: Evaluation and Prescription for Prevention ...