Andrew S. Goudie
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
3.6 of 5
Oxford University Press (December 15, 1977)
Words, Language & Grammar
- 1478 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1663 downloads at 25 mb/s
This concise modern survey examines the many recent interdisciplinary developments in the study of the environmental changes of the last 3 million years. It is the third edition of a well-received book which has been substantially revised to incorporate the great volume of new literature and to provide an up-to-date analysis of this increasingly important topic. The basic outline has been retained but a great deal of new information has been incorporated. The most heavily revised sections are those dealing with techniques for environmental reconstruction, glaciation in lower latitudes and the southern hemisphere, climatic changes in the twentieth century, and the causes in environmental change. These are supported by many new illustrations, new guides to further reading, and a substantially expanded bibliography. This book is intended for first- and second-year undergraduate students at university and polytechnic taking courses in physical geography, archaeology or the life sciences. Particularly relevant for courses in geomorphology or Quaternary studies.
Download Environmental Change by Andrew S. Goudie free
Related pdf eBooks
- Geomorphology and Global Environmental Change
- Quaternary Environmental Micropaleontology
- Human Impact: Man's Role in Environmental Change
- The Human Impact on the Natural Environment
- Case Studies in Environmental Archaeology (Interdisciplinary Contributions ...
- Environmental Science
- Plausible reasoning in geomorphology: An application to the study of bornha ...
- Environmental Policy in an International Context, Volume 3: Prospects for E ...
- Geomorphology in Environmental Management: A New Introduction
- Environmental Chemistry at a Glance