Regaining Your Self
Ira M. Sacker, Sheila Buff
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
5.0 of 5
Hyperion; Reprint edition (March 11, 2008)
- 1286 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1815 downloads at 25 mb/s
A noted expert in the field and coauthor of
Dying to Be Thin introduces a pioneering new therapy for the treatment of eating disorders, in a handbook that combines radical therapeutic techniques with firsthand accounts from patients and family members and an emphasis on a personalized approach to treatment. Reprint. 35,000 first printing.
Download Regaining Your Self by Ira M. Sacker, Sheila Buff free
Related pdf eBooks
- The Handbook of Phobia Therapy: Rapid Symptom Relief in Anxiety Disorders
- Radical Recovery: A Manifesto of Eating Disorder Pride
- Treatment Manual for Anorexia Nervosa: A Family-Based Approach
- Overcoming Eating Disorder (ED): A Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment for Binge ...
- Practical Psychology for Diabetes Clinicians
- Pocket Handbook of Primary Care Psychiatry
- Coping with Eating Disorders (Overcoming Common Problems)
- The Treatment of Depressive Disorders with Chinese Medicine - An Integrativ ...
- Parent's Guide to Eating Disorders: Prevention and Treatment of Anorexia Ne ...
- Handbook of Emotional Disorders in Later Life: Assessment and Treatment