Power Programming with VBA/Excel
- 1666 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1278 downloads at 25 mb/s
Part of Esource—Prentice Hall's Engineering Source, this book provides a flexible introduction to the use of VBA/Excel in engineering. Featuring over 25 modules and growing, the ESource series provides a comprehensive resource of essential engineering topics. Covers topics such as an introduction to programming, recording macros, customized worksheet functions, modular and object-oriented programming, strings and dialog boxes, and data structures. For any Engineer or Computer Scientist interested in a brief introduction to VBA/Excel.
- Design Concepts for Engineers (3rd Edition)
- Excel 2016 Power Programming with VBA (Mr. Spreadsheet's Bookshelf)
- Excel 2002 VBA Programmers Reference
- Simply C# An Application-Driven Tutorial Approach
- Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner, Second Edition
- Mastering C++: An Introduction to C++ and Object-Oriented Programming for C ...
- An Introduction to Programming Using Alice
- Introduction to Engineering Programming: In C, Matlab and Java
- Software Engineering: A Programming Approach
- An Introduction to C++ and Numerical Methods