Religion and Societies: Asia and the Middle East
- 1648 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1717 downloads at 25 mb/s
The series Religion and Society (RS) contributes to the exploration of religions as social systems- both in Western and non-Western societies; in particular, it examines religions in their differentiation from, and intersection with, other cultural systems, such as art, economy, law and politics. Due attention is given to paradigmatic case or comparative studies that exhibit a clear theoretical orientation with the empirical and historical data of religion and such aspects of religion as ritual, the religious imagination, constructions of tradition, iconography, or media. In addition, the formation of religious communities, their construction of identity, and their relation to society and the wider public are key issues of this series.
- Religion in Society: A Sociology of Religion, Seventh Edition
- Behaviour Behind Bones: The Zooarchaeology of Ritual, Religion, Status and ...
- Religions in Practice: An Approach to the Anthropology of Religion
- Classical Religions and Myths of the Mediterranean Basin
- Religion and Advanced Industrial Society (Controversies in sociology)
- Religion, Gender and Sexuality in Everyday Life
- Gender, Religion and Change in the Middle East: Two Hundred Years of Histor ...
- Philosophy of Religion A-Z (Philosophy A-Z)
- Global Religious Movements in Regional Context: Volume 4 (Religion Today: T ...
- Health and Religious Rituals in South Asia: Disease, Possession and Healing ...