The 'Green Revolution' and Economic Development: The Process and Its Impact in Bangladesh
Mohammed Alauddin, Clement Tisdell
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
3.6 of 5
Palgrave Macmillan (September 1, 1991)
- 1729 downloads at 24 mb/s
'Green-Revolution' technologies have transformed the countryside of many less developed countries. This book examines the processes involved in the adoption of these new technologies and their socio-economic impact. It provides an integrated view of the effects of 'Green Revolution' technologies on economic growth and returns, distribution of income and resources, stability of agricultural production and returns and their sustainability in Bangladesh.
Download The 'Green Revolution' and Economic Development: The Process and Its Impact in Bangladesh by Mohammed Alauddin, Clement Tisdell free
Related pdf eBooks
- The New Communications Technologies: Applications, Policy, and Impact
- Building a Green Community (Energy Revolution)
- The Clean Industrial Revolution: Growing Australian Prosperity in a Greenho ...
- Ireland and the Industrial Revolution: The impact of the industrial revolut ...
- The New Rich in Asia: Mobile Phones, McDonald's and Middle Class Revolution
- The violence of the Green Revolution: Third World agriculture, ecology, and ...
- Weed Control Economics (Applied Botany and Crop Science)
- Essays on Economic Progress and Welfare: In Honour of I.G.Patel
- Climate Change and Rice
- Economic Reforms and Food Security: The Impact of Trade and Technology in S ...