Control Of Oil - Paperback (Kegan Paul Travellers)
- 1365 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1792 downloads at 25 mb/s
The discovery of abundant oil supplies in the Persian Gulf sent many countries, including the U. S. and the former Soviet Union, scrambling for their stake. This international struggle for the control of the Arab oil fields forms the basis of this book, beginning with the earliest successful oil concession in 1901. Following through the 1970s, the author examines the issues and events leading up to the formation of OPEC, and the changes which the industry followed.
- Political Liberalization in the Persian Gulf (Columbia/Hurst)
- Understanding the Crisis in the Persian Gulf
- New True Books: The Soviet Union (New True Books: Countries (Paperback))
- Co-Operation & Development in the Energy Sector: The Arab Gulf States a ...
- Western Intellectuals and the Soviet Union, 1920-40: From Red Square to the ...
- The Soviet Union and the Politics of Nuclear Weapons in Europe, 1969-87: Th ...
- A History of the Soviet Union from the Beginning to the End
- Cost Control for the Hospitality Industry: Instructors' Manual to 2r.e
- Treasure Of Ophir (Kegan Paul Travellers Series)
- Model Predictive Control in the Process Industry (Advances in Industrial Co ...