Managing Generation X: How to bring out the best in young talent
- 1459 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1501 downloads at 25 mb/s
The demographics of each generation define how business works and which companies thrive. In the workplace of the 1990s the post-war Ba and by B and oomers are being replaced by their generational successors, those born between 1963 and 1981 - Generation X disenfranchised underacheivers and slackers. Don't be so sure.
In managing Generation X Bruce Tulgan - an Xer himself - discards many of the stereotypes applied to this young group. He sees a generation of people who value individualism and personal empowerment. It's a generation that will produce the best employees, customers and leaders business has ever seen.
- Generation X Workbook
- China's Generation Y: Understanding the Future Leaders of the World's Next ...
- Funding Your Dreams Generation to Generation: Intergenerational Financial P ...
- Trip Generation Handbook: An Ite Recommended Practice
- Impact: Student Ministry That Will Transform A Generation (Truth Quest)
- Vanishing Filipino Americans: The Bridge Generation
- Advances in Grid Generation
- The Kids are Alright: How the Gamer Generation is Changing the Workplace
- The Josiah Generation: New Dawn, New Rules, New Ruler
- Great Source: Write Source Next Generation, Grade 11 (Write Source Generati ...