Michael Reynolds, Russ Vince
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
3.8 of 5
Routledge; 1 edition (October 28, 2004)
Higher & Continuing Education
- 1452 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1570 downloads at 25 mb/s
Through a series of leading-edge contributions from pre-eminent international scholars in the field, Organizing Reflection makes a stimulating and distinctive contribution to the study of reflection. By doing so, it offers the first shift from the individual reflective practitioner to processes of collective and public reflection. The unique and varied contributions focus on the development of notions such as public reflection, collective reflection, and critical reflection. In doing so, they provide critical insights into new thinking and approaches to the role of reflection in organizations, as well as the conceptualization and delivery of learning and change. Organizing Reflection will be of interest to scholars working in business, professional, management and organization studies, to human development academics, and to scholarly practitioners in organizations.
Download Organizing Reflection by Michael Reynolds, Russ Vince free
Related pdf eBooks
- Social Work, Critical Reflection and the Learning Organization
- Reflective Practice in Nursing: The Growth of the Professional Practitioner
- Reflection in Action: Developing Reflective Practice in Health and Social S ...
- The Art of Reflection
- Critical reflection: Generating theory from Practice. The Graduating Social ...
- Energizing Staff Development Using Film Clips: Memorable Movie Moments That ...
- Converging on Culture: Theologians in Dialogue with Cultural Analysis and C ...
- Bounds for optimization of the reflection coefficient by constrained optimi ...
- History Under Debate: International Reflection on the Discipline
- Critical moments: Reflection on theater & society, 1973-1979