Barbara Williams Hodson
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
5.0 of 5
PhonoComp Publishing; Later Printing Used edition (2010)
Allied Health Professions
- 1410 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1576 downloads at 25 mb/s
This reader-friendly book by Barbara Williams Hodson is written for those who serve children with highly unintelligible speech - from experienced speech-language pathologists to beginning students in the field of communications sciences and disorders. The goal is to help clinicians better serve the unique needs of these children by bridging the gap between phonological approaches and evidence-based treatment. Using the Hodson approach to phonological assessment, clinicians will gain the knowledge and skills to plan and implement specific intervention techniques for children with highly unintelligible speech.
Download Evaluating+Enhancing Childrens by Barbara Williams Hodson free
Related pdf eBooks
- Assessment and Treatment of Articulation and Phonological Disorders + Arti ...
- Rochdale Assessment of Mirpuri Phonology with Punjabi, Urdu and English: A ...
- Speaking with Style: The Sociolinguistic Skills of Children
- Speech Production: Motor Control, Brain Research and Fluency Disorders (Int ...
- Differential Diagnosis in Speech-Language Pathology
- Counseling in Communication Disorders: A Wellness Perspective
- Social Behavior and Skills in Children
- Phonology for Communication Disorders
- Speaking of Apraxia: A Parents' Guide to Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Speech, Language and Communication for Individuals with Down Syndrome - An ...