Immunology and Alzheimer’s Diseasee: Colloque Medecine et Recherche 1. Meeting Angers 1987 (Research and Perspectives in Alzheimer's Disease)
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
4.4 of 5
Springer; 1 edition (July 12, 1988)
Medicine & Health Sciences
- 1772 downloads at 24 mb/s
Alzheimer's disease is one of the major scientific, medical and social challenges of our time. This book, the first in the new series Research and Perspectives in Alzheimer's Disease, presents a particularly up-to-date approach of immunological and biochemical aspects. It is written by the most outstanding scientists and contains recent data. The following are among the most interesting ideas contained in this book: - Alzheimer's disease is a cerebral form of amyloidosis. - some data are in accordance with an immunological hypothesis of this disease. - degeneration of microvessels - including amyloid angiopathy - could be very important in the changes in the brain with Alzheimer's disease. - the molecular study of A4 protein and its precursor is important for the understanding of the disease. This synthesis by prominent scientists provides a stimulating hypothesis about the determinism of the disease.
Download Immunology and Alzheimer’s Diseasee: Colloque Medecine et Recherche 1. Meeting Angers 1987 (Research and Perspectives in Alzheimer's Disease) free
Related pdf eBooks
- Recent Progress in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases
- The Experience of Alzheimer's Disease: Life Through a Tangled Veil
- Research Progress in Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia. Volume 1
- Rethinking Alzheimer's Care
- The Alzheimer's Answer Book: Professional Answers to More Than 250 Question ...
- Alzheimer's Disease: Frequently Asked Questions
- The Source for Alzheimer's & Dementia
- 15: Alzheimer's Disease, An Issue of Neuroimaging Clinics, 1e (The Clinics: ...
- Clinical Diversity in Late Onset Alzheimer's Disease (Maudsley Monographs)
- 3: Research and Practice in Alzheimer's Disease (Facts, Research, and Inter ...