Epic Role Playing: Book of the Arcane
Chris Organ, Kent Davis
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
5.0 of 5
Dark Matter Studios (December 30, 2005)
- 1587 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1498 downloads at 25 mb/s
The original and jaw-dropping magic in Epic Role Playing is as diverse as it is cool, made up of six distinct disciplines that fit seamlessly into the faculty system. With over 750 spells (called variants, as in: a variant use of the skill), each system of magic has unique powers, its own methods of application, feel and strengths. Alchemy is magic based around the science of chemistry, and relies on reagents to transgress the normal boundaries of gas, liquid and solid. Mentalism is powerful psychological magic, centered on the anatomy of the brain. Metaphysics is magic derived from physics and uses mnemonic equations to suspend or radically alter gravity, heat, light and subatomic forces. Philtrology is potioncraft that relies on the use of herbs for its potent effects. Shen is magic of the harmonious body and mind. Finally, Theurgy is a dark, sorcerous magic powered by familiars. This book is one of four core rulebooks for use with the Epic Role Playing game system.
Download Epic Role Playing: Book of the Arcane by Chris Organ, Kent Davis free
Related pdf eBooks
- Magic of Eberron (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.5 Fantasy Roleplaying, Eberr ...
- Spells & Magic (Dungeons & Dragons d20 3.0 Fantasy Roleplaying, BAS ...
- The Magic Forest
- Valentine Magic (Holiday Magic)
- The Truth About Ritual Magic
- Your Magic or Mine? (Magic series)
- Lost in the Solar System (Magic Bus)
- Cartoon Magic (Art Magic)
- The Big Book of Magic Fun
- The Books of Magic #3: The Children's Crusade