GIS Technologies and Their Environmental Applications
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
3.7 of 5
Wit Pr/Computational Mechanics (June 26, 1998)
- 1365 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1847 downloads at 25 mb/s
Geographical Information Systems (GIS) technologies are rapidly finding applications in many areas including environmental conservation, resource utilisation, cartography, urban planning, risk assessment, pollution control and transport management systems. Containing most of the papers presented at the 1st International Conference on Geographical Information Systems in the Next Millennium, this book addresses these and other applications. The primary aim of the conference, held in Udine, Italy in July 1998, was to review state of the art GIS technology and to monitor its development in various applied fields. The topics discussed are divided into eight sections: Environmental Management, Applications, Economic Development Management, Data Acquisition, Database Technology, Spatio Temporal Modelling, the WWW and Geographical Information, and GIS Systems.
Download GIS Technologies and Their Environmental Applications free
Related pdf eBooks
- Global Implications of Modern Enterprise Information Systems: Technologies ...
- Geographic Information Systems: Applications in Forestry and Natural Resour ...
- End User Computing: Management, Applications, and Technology
- Symbolic Projection for Image Information Retrieval and Spatial Reasoning: ...
- Principle Advancements in Database Management Technologies: New Application ...
- Information Systems and Data Management: 6th International Conference, CISM ...
- Advanced Information Systems Engineering: 8th International Conference, CAi ...
- Large Scale Systems: Theory and Applications 2001 (IFAC Proceedings Volumes ...
- Environmental Management Systems: A Guide for Planning, Development, and Im ...
- Geographical Information: From Research to Application Through Cooperation