Admiralty in a Nutshell (Nutshell Series)
Frank L. Maraist
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
5.0 of 5
West Group; Subsequent edition (January 1, 1988)
- 1306 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1480 downloads at 25 mb/s
American maritime law probably seems like a world unto itself to most law students. This text gives you a first-class ticket to that world. It covers many recent developments in the United States Supreme Court on seaman status and remedies. Yet it is much more than an update. It gives the scope and highlights of the field that you need to excel in understanding it, from maritime jurisdiction to sovereign immunity. This will help you answer exam questions more quickly and accurately.
Download Admiralty in a Nutshell (Nutshell Series) by Frank L. Maraist free
Related pdf eBooks
- Bach Flower Remedies: In a Nutshell (In a Nutshell (Element))
- Antitrust law and economics in a nutshell (Nutshell series)
- Corporate Finance in a Nutshell (Nutshell Series)
- First Amendment Law in a Nutshell (Nutshell Series.)
- Herbal Medicine: In a Nutshell (In a Nutshell Series)
- Nuclear Physics in a Nutshell
- The Early Republic and the Sea: Essays on the Naval and Maritime History of ...
- Mergers and Acquisitions in a Nutshell: Mergers and Acquisitions (Nutshell ...
- Maritime History: The Age of Discovery (Vol. 1) (Open Forum Series)
- Federal Income Taxation of Partners and Partnerships in a Nutshell (Nutshel ...