Cure of Thermosetting Resins: Modelling and Experiments
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
4.9 of 5
Springer; 1 edition (April 7, 1992)
- 1379 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1421 downloads at 25 mb/s
This book describes the cure of thermosetting resins by numerical models based on finite differences. The objective is to help readers understand how the process can be enhanced using experiments and models, and in understanding the appropriate parts of chemical engineering and numerical analysis. Numerical models based on methods with finite differences are very flexible and can be applied to almost all cases since they are capable of taking into account the known facts. Once the model has been established, the process can be simulated with the help of computers. The comparisons made between the experimental and calculated results are then able to test the validity of both the model and the accuracy of the various data used. The book will be beneficial to all who wish to learn how the studies of cure of resins can be enhanced using these experiments and models, and the whole process of the cure of thermosetting resins.
Download Cure of Thermosetting Resins: Modelling and Experiments free
Related pdf eBooks
- CRC Handbook of Ion Exchange Resins, Volume II
- Wet Strength Resins and Their Application
- Methods of Moments and Semiparametric Econometrics for Limited Dependent Va ...
- Spatial Data Analysis: Models, Methods and Techniques (SpringerBriefs in Re ...
- Predicting Storm Surges: Chaos, Computational Intelligence, Data Assimilati ...
- Neutrons and Numerical Methods - N2M: Grenoble, France 9-12 December 1998 ( ...
- Computational Methods for Fluid Flow (Scientific Computation)
- 16: Epoxy Composites: Impact Resistance and Flame Retardancy: Rapra Review ...
- Model Order Reduction Techniques with Applications in Finite Element Analys ...
- Graphical Models in Applied Multivariate Statistics