The Practice of the Six Yogas of Naropa
Glenn C. Mullin, Glenn H. Mullin
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
4.8 of 5
Snow Lion; 2nd edition (July 10, 2006)
Exercise & Fitness
- 1478 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1385 downloads at 25 mb/s
The Tibetan tradition known as the Six Yogas of Naropa is one of the most popular tantric systems with all schools of Tibetan Buddhism. Structured and arranged by the eleventh-century Indian masters Tilopa and Naropa from various Buddhist tantric legacies, this system of yogic practice was carried to Tibet by Marpa the Translator a generation later. These six yogas—inner heat, illusory body, clear light, consciousness transference, forceful projection, and bardo yoga—continue to be one of the most important living meditation traditions in the Land of the Snows. This book on the Six Yogas contains important texts on this esoteric doctrine, including original Indian works by Tilopa and Naropa and writings by great Tibetan lamas. It contains an important practice manual on the Six Yogas as well as other works that discuss the practices, their context, and the historical continuity of this most important tradition.
Download The Practice of the Six Yogas of Naropa by Glenn C. Mullin, Glenn H. Mullin free
Related pdf eBooks
- The Life and Teaching of Naropa (Galaxy Books)
- Yoga in Practice (Princeton Readings in Religions)
- The Practice of Dzogchen (Buddhayana Series, Vol. 3)
- A Concise Introduction to Tibetan Buddhism
- Study And Practice Of Meditation: Tibetan Interpretations Of The Concentrat ...
- The Heart Sutra Explained: Indian and Tibetan Commentaries (SUNY Series in ...
- Practice and Theory of Tibetan Buddhism (English and Tibetan Edition)
- Treasures of the Sakya Lineage: Teachings from the Masters (Paths of Libera ...
- Tantric Treasures: Three Collections of Mystical Verse from Buddhist India
- A Beginner's Guide to Tibetan Buddhism: Notes from a Practitioner's Journey