Elementary and Intermediate Algebra: Discovery and Visualization
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
4.4 of 5
Cengage Learning; 3 edition (June 28, 2001)
- 1715 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1389 downloads at 25 mb/s
Elementary and Intermediate Algebra: Discovery and Visualization, Third Edition, employs graphing technology as an integral part of a discovery-based learning approach. Developed for a one- or two-semester combined algebra course, this text thoughtfully incorporates the NCTM and AMATYC standards, while its multiple approaches, based on the Rule of Four, accommodate a variety of learning styles and ensure that students learn to solve problems and apply mathematical concepts across disciplines.
Download Elementary and Intermediate Algebra: Discovery and Visualization by Elaine Hubbard free
Related pdf eBooks
- Elementary and Intermediate Algebra: Graphs and Models
- Activities Manual for Beginning and Intermediate Algebra
- Modeling, Functions, and Graphs: Algebra for College Students
- Instructor resource manual: DeMarois/McGowen/Whitkanack Applying algebraic ...
- Elementary Algebra: A Graphing Approach
- Elementary & Intermediate Algebra, Concepts and Applications: A Combine ...
- A First Course in Algebra: An Interactive Approach
- Beginning and Intermediate Algebra: An Integrated Approach
- Intermediate Algebra Value Package (includes MyMathLab/MyStatLab Student Ac ...
- Elementary and Intermediate Algebra: A Unified Approach with Windows CD-Ro ...