Examples & Explanations: Professional Responsibility 3rd Edition
W. Bradley Wendel
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
4.6 of 5
Aspen Publishers; 3 edition (November 24, 2010)
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- 1898 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1705 downloads at 25 mb/s
An appropriate ancillary for students in any Professional Responsibility course. Not only does it have the proven pedagogy of the E&E series, but it is completely comprehensive and well balanced. Features
- Comprehensive: covers the entire law governing lawyers
- Includes agency, fiduciary duty, tort, contract, constitutional, and corporate and securities
- Structured around concepts, with the rules and the generally applicable law introduced as needed. Not merely a march through the Model Rule
- Discussion in the text is amplified by examples that work through progressively more complex issues
- Text and problems break the analysis down into step
- Presents a balanced approach to controversial issues
- Accessible, conversational style
- Most of the examples are drawn from actual cases, so they are representative of the problems students can expect to encounter in practice
- Very up to date
- Updated cases and problems in important areas like conflicts of interest, attorney-client privilege, and malpractice.
- Rewritten and revised for greater clarity and comprehensiveness
Download Examples & Explanations: Professional Responsibility 3rd Edition by W. Bradley Wendel free
Related pdf eBooks
- Ethical Problems in the Practice of Law, 3rd Edition (Aspen Casebook)
- Legal Writing & Analysis, 3rd Edition (Aspen Coursebook) (Aspen Courseb ...
- Professional Responsiblity Standards, Rules & Statutes: 2003-2004
- Evidence: Cases Commentary & Problems, Third Edition (Aspen Casebook Se ...
- The Law of Torts: Examples and Explanations (Examples & Explanations Se ...
- Applied Optimization with MATLAB Programming
- Legal Method and Writing, Fifth Edition
- Problems and Materials on Commercial Law, Tenth Edition (Aspen Casebook)
- Analytic trigonometry
- Rhode and Hazard's Professional Responsibility and Regulation (Concepts and ...