Activity-Based Costing for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses: An Implementation Guide
Douglas T. Hicks
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
4.0 of 5
John Wiley & Sons Inc; First Edition edition (April 1992)
Business & Finance
Explains how to implement activity-based costing, offering tips for installation, plus the outline of a method that reforms cost accounting using traditional concepts, and a detailed case study that serves as a blueprint for the actual implementation of activity-based costing.
Download Activity-Based Costing for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses: An Implementation Guide by Douglas T. Hicks free
Related pdf eBooks
- An ABC Manager's Primer: Straight Talk on Activity-Based Costing
- Cost Accounting Fundamentals: Essential Concepts and Examples (3rd Edition)
- Activity-Based Costing: Selected Material from Managerial Accounting, Eight ...
- Cost & Managerial Accounting I Essentials (Essentials Study Guides)
- Actual Costing with the SAP Material Ledger
- Home Care Management: Quality Based Costing, Pricing, and Productivity
- Systems Life Cycle Costing: Economic Analysis, Estimation, and Management ( ...
- California Car Company
- Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice: Implementation and Translati ...
- Life Cycle Costing: Techniques and Applications: Choosing the Most Economic ...