The X Window System: Programming and Applications with Xt, OSF/Motif (2nd Edition)
This completely updated and revised version of the best-selling First Edition describes how to develop interactive applications for the X Window System using the Motif user interface toolkit.The X Window System is the industry-standard software system that allows programmers to develop portable graphical user interfaces. Motif is a high-level user-interface toolkit that makes it easier to write applications that use the X Window System. Shows how to use the facilities of all three Motif libraries—Xlib, Xt Intrinsics, and visual components. Explains the Resource Manager; primitive Motif widgets; manager widgets; menus; dialogs; events and other input techniques; using color; bitmaps, pixmaps, and images; graphics contexts; text and fonts; Xlib graphics; interclient communication; creating new widget classes; creating manager widget classes; and constraint-based widget classes. For programmers developing interactive applications for the X Window System using the Motif user-interface toolkit.
- X Window System Programming
- Inside Smalltalk (Volume 2)
- Constructing the User Interface with Statecharts
- X Window System: Extension Libraries (Bk. 2)
- Android 3.0 Animations: Beginner’s Guide
- Systems Application Architecture: Common Programming Interface
- UNIX Shell Programming, 3E
- Seeing Data: Designing User Interfaces for Database Systems Using .NET
- Display Interfaces: Fundamentals & Standards
- Cocoa and Objective-C: Up and Running: Foundations of Mac, iPhone, and iPad ...