Secrets of Opening Surprises, Vol. 11 (Sos-secrets of Opening Surprises)
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
3.6 of 5
New In Chess,Csi (October 16, 2009)
Puzzles & Games
- 1700 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1477 downloads at 25 mb/s
No time to study chess opening theory? Secrets of Opening Surprises (SOS) consists of highly playable, unusual opening ideas. Because an SOS is such an early deviation from the regular lines in mainstream openings (usually before move six), the probability of you being able to bring the variation actually on the board is very high. If you are tired of main lines, if you are looking for simple but effective weapons to perplex your opponent, then you will feel very much at home in the world of SOS.
Download Secrets of Opening Surprises, Vol. 11 (Sos-secrets of Opening Surprises) by Jeroen Bosch free
Related pdf eBooks
- Discovering Chess Openings: Building Opening Skills from Basic Principles
- How to Play the Opening in Chess (Batsford chess books)
- Flank Openings: A Study of Reti's Opening, the Catalan, English and King's ...
- The Rubinstein Attack: A Chess Opening Strategy for White
- How to Play Good Opening Moves (Chess)
- English Opening: Classical & Indian
- Bb5 Sicilian: Detailed Coverage Of A Thoroughly Modern System (Everyman Che ...
- Secrets of Practical Chess (Gambit chess)
- New Traps In the Chess Opening
- 101 celadas de apertura/ 101 Chess Opening Traps (Jaque Mate/ Checkmate) (S ...