Reading Heideger From the Start: Essays in His Earliest Thought (SUNY Series in Contemporary Continental Philosophy)
Theodore Kisiel, John Van Buren
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
4.0 of 5
State University of New York Press; First Edition edition (October 28, 1994)
- 1762 downloads at 24 mb/s
Reading Heidegger from the Start is devoted to the rediscovery of Heidegger's earliest thought leading up to his magnum opus of 1927, Being and Time. Using published and unpublished lectures and other recently available texts by Heidegger, the authors in this anthology retrace the development and significance of Heidegger's early interpretations of Aristotle, Husserl, St. Paul, Augustine, Luther, Kierkegaard, Dilthey, Jaspers, and Kant. In addition to the usual questions of being and time and truth and the self, contributors venture discussions of Heidegger's very first explorations of the end of philosophy and its destruction, logic and language, ethics and theology, the retrieval of primal Christianity, factic life as precursor to Dasein, the turn as re-turn, and a hermeneutic phenomenology focused on "formal indication" (the latter a hitherto unknown theme illustrated in this book).
Download Reading Heideger From the Start: Essays in His Earliest Thought (SUNY Series in Contemporary Continental Philosophy) by Theodore Kisiel, John Van Buren free
Related pdf eBooks
- The Concept of Time: The First Draft of Being and Time (Athlone Contemporar ...
- Routledge Philosophy GuideBook to Heidegger and Being and Time (Routledge P ...
- Heidegger and the Thinking of Place: Explorations in the Topology of Being ...
- The Principle of Reason (Studies in Continental Thought)
- The Cambridge Companion to Heidegger (Cambridge Companions to Philosophy)
- Between Levinas and Heidegger (SUNY Series in Contemporary Continental Phil ...
- The Question of God in Heidegger's Phenomenology (Studies in Phenomenology ...
- Hegel’s Phenomenology of Spirit (Studies in Phenomenology and Existen ...
- Being and Truth (Studies in Continental Thought)
- Sojourns: The Journey to Greece (SUNY SERIES IN CONTEMPORARY CONTINENTAL PH ...