Field Guide to the Ferns and Other Pteridophytes of Georgia
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
3.9 of 5
University of Georgia Press (November 18, 2003)
- 1653 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1825 downloads at 25 mb/s
Incorporating over thirty years of field sightings with recent scientific advances, Lloyd Snyder and James Bruce present a complete illustrated guide--with descriptions, distribution maps, identification keys, and name derivations--to the more than one hundred species of ferns and fern allies to be found in Georgia. A basic source of the professional botanist, this guide should also prove useful to naturalists, conservationists, garden-club members, and hikers.
Download Field Guide to the Ferns and Other Pteridophytes of Georgia free
Related pdf eBooks
- Field Guide to the Ferns and Other Pteridophytes of Georgia
- A Field Guide to Ferns and Their Related Families Northeastern and Central ...
- A Georgia Native Plant Guide
- Plants of the Tahoe Basin: Flowering Plants, Trees, and Ferns
- Ferns of the Tropics
- Dangerous Snakes of Africa: Natural History - Species Directory - Venoms an ...
- Tadpoles of South-Eastern Australia: A Guide With Keys
- Land Snails of Brit & Nw Europe (Collins Field Guide)
- Birds of Britain and Europe (Collins Field Guide)
- Guide to the Vascular Plants of the Blue Ridge