Lucky to Be Alive: A First Expedition to the Himalayas
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
4.5 of 5
Dna Press (April 28, 2005)
- 1843 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1585 downloads at 25 mb/s
"Climb a mountain and prove to yourself youre really alive if you dont kill yourself in the process!" How do you organise a first ascent of an unclimbed mountain peak? Join Angela Benham on her first climbing expedition to the Indian Himalayasthat so nearly ended in tragedyand find out. Share the conflicts and the fears, the frustrations and the pain. Revel in the humour and the joy, the excitement and the thrillsnot to mention the innumerable meetings! Pick your way through the maze of moraine and with her reach the vir-gin summit of Shambhu Ka Qilla the Fortress of Shiva. In reading Lucky To Be Alive: A First Expedition to the Himalayas you will discover the meaning of good luck.
Download Lucky to Be Alive: A First Expedition to the Himalayas by Angela Benham free
Related pdf eBooks
- Coming Through: Expeditions to Chogolisa and Meniungtse
- The Himalayas: A Journey to Nepal
- Everest: Triumph and Tragedy on the World's Highest Peak
- Death in High Places
- When Men and Mountains Meet: The Explorers of the Western Himalayas, 1820-7 ...
- Photographic Guide to Birds of the Himalayas
- Nimrod: Ernest Shackleton and the Extraordinary Story of the 1907-09 Britis ...
- Expedition Field Techniques: Fishes
- First on the Antarctic continent: Being an account of the British Antarctic ...
- The Heart of the Antarctic: The Story of the British Antartic Expedition 19 ...