McGraw-Hill's Spanish for Educators (Book Only)
- 1508 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1641 downloads at 25 mb/s
Communicate with your Spanish-speaking students and parents as easy as uno, dos, tres
A working knowledge of the Spanish language is an indispensable part of an educator’s skill set. McGraw-Hill’s Spanish for Educators gives you more than 3,000 Spanish words and phrases and the basic grammar needed to use them properly and with confidence. You will learn vocabulary that covers every aspect of a student’s school career, from kindergarten enrollment through high school graduation.
Designed to get you quickly up and running with all the Spanish you need to build stronger relationships with Spanish-speaking students and families, McGraw-Hill’s Spanish for Educators features:
- English-Spanish mini-dictionary
- Phonetic translations
- Bilingual forms and letters for parents
- Spanish grammar primer
- Hundreds of practical, hands-on exercises
- Useful cultural notes
- McGraw-Hill Spanish (Spanish Edition)
- Spanish Grammar in Review
- Spanish for Educators (2 CD Set)
- After School Spanish Games & Activities, Intermediate (The 100+ Series& ...
- ¡Así leemos!, Multilevel Spanish Reader (NTC: EASY SPANISH REA ...
- United States Government: Democracy in Action, Spanish Reading Essentials a ...
- Elsevier's Concise Spanish Etymological Dictionary
- Oxford Mini School Spanish Dictionary
- Macmillan Spanish Picture Dictionary (Spanish and English Edition)
- Basic Spanish (Spanish Edition)