Probabilistic Methods in Mathe
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
4.3 of 5
World Scientific Publishing Company (January 1, 1992)
The aim of the Workshop was to bring together scientists involved in approaching topical problems in mathematical physics by probabilistic methods. Main topics included: Kinetic Theory, Random Systems and Stochastic Mechanics, Nonequilibrium Statistical Mechanics, and Quantum Theory. The book will be an important source for researchers and graduate students in mathematical physics looking for an up to date survey of the subject.
Download Probabilistic Methods in Mathe free
Related pdf eBooks
- Advances in Differential Equations and Mathematical Physics
- New Problems Methods and Techniques in Quantum Field Theory and Statistical ...
- Topics and Methods in Condensed Matter Theory: From Basic Quantum Mechanics ...
- Probability Contributions to Statistical Mechanics (Advances in Soviet Math ...
- The Quantum Mechanics Solver: How to Apply Quantum Theory to Modern Physics ...
- Mathematical Methods for Physicists: A Concise Introduction
- Quantum Transport Theory (Frontiers in Physics)
- Random Walks, Critical Phenomena, and Triviality in Quantum Field Theory (T ...
- Relativistic Quantum Mechanics (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics)
- Microscopic Chaos, Fractals And Transport in Nonequilibrium Statistical Mec ...