Growing with Music Teacher's Book Stage 2B
ePub book size:
PDF book size:
DJVU, CB7, AZF, PDF, iBOOKS
4.7 of 5
Cambridge University Press; Teacher's edition edition (December 15, 1999)
Schools & Teaching
- 1332 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1508 downloads at 25 mb/s
The Somerset Music Education Programme series provides a full range of course material for pupils aged five to eleven. Developed in Somerset primary schools, in consultation with local teachers, the material incorporates a variety of musical styles, traditions and cultures. Through aural development, performing, improvising, composing, reading and writing, the series offers a programme of study, linked and referenced to the National Curriculum Attainment Targets for England and Wales. It can also be used as part of the new music curriculum in Scotland and Northern Ireland. The Somerset Music Education Programme series caters for the need of the "non-specialist" as well as the music-trained teacher, and allows the individual teacher to make his/her own personal input. The materials are available in three stages: Stage One, for children aged five to seven years; Stage 2A, for children aged seven to nine years; and Stage 2B, for children aged nine to eleven years. Stage 2A is designed for those starting the programme for the first time and for those who started with Stage One. Stage 2B is a continuation of Stage 2A. The Teacher's Book includes a collection of songs covering a wide variety of styles and cultures with representation in both the traditional and the rhythm solfa methods. The Teacher's Book also contains teaching ideas and copymasters - activity, assessment, flashcard and record sheet copymasters, and rhythm sheets. Material for students on the course is provided in the form of copymaster worksheets and illustrated Pupil's Books. Designed to provide visual reinforcement, encourage musical initiative and explore ways of putting acquired experience into practice with voice and instruments, the Pupil's Books are cross-referenced to the appropriate Teacher's Book. Cassette material, recorded by Somerset children also accompanies each stage of the course.
Download Growing with Music Teacher's Book Stage 2B free
Related pdf eBooks
- Growing with Music Stage 2A cassette
- Oxford Literacy Web: Stage 1 Big Book, Pack A
- English: Teachers' Resource Book Key Stage 1 (Blueprints)
- Starter Composing Cassette
- Oxford Literacy Web: Stage 2 Big Book, Pack A
- SMP Interact Resource Sheets for Books S3 and C3 Copymasters (SMP Interact ...
- Oxford Reading Tree: Stage 11: TreeTops: Hilda's Big Chance: Hilda's Big Ch ...
- Oxford Literacy Web: Starter Stage Big Book, Pack B
- Developing a Leadership Role Within the Key Stage 1 Curriculum: A Handbook ...
- Voyage: Teacher's Book Stage 4